Regular Mass & Confession Schedule
Weekend Service Times
Saturday 8:00am Mass followed by one hour of Prayer Time with Our Lord in Church.
Saturday Anticipated Mass: 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am, 11:00pm, 5:00pm
Weekday Mass Times
Mon & Wed: 6:15am
Tues, Thurs & Fri: 5:30pm
First Saturday of the Month Novena Mass
First Saturdays : 7:30am Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, Rosary followed by 8:00am Mass
Peace Mass the First Tuesday of Every Month
Rosary for Peace at 5:00pm
Recitation of the Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
followed by the Peace Mass at 5:30pm
Confessions will be heard according to the following schedule.
1. On Saturday, confessions will be heard 7:30am to 7:50am and from 3:00 to 3:50 p.m. and on Sunday from 4:00 to 4:50 p.m..
2. On Sunday mornings, confessions will be heard from 8:30 to 8:50 a.m. and from 10:30 to 10:50 a.m. in the main Church.
3. Confessions on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are from 4:30 to 5:25 p.m.
4. Confessions before Mass on Monday & Wednesday is at 5:45am to 6:10am.
Third Monday of the Month Adoration and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
in Church from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. The Holy Hour will consist of the following:
1. Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
2. Hymn: O Salutaris, Hostia
3. 5 minutes of silent adoration
5. Psalm Response (chanted)
6. Short Homily
7. 5 minutes of silent adoration
8. Recitation of the Rosary
10. Hymn: Tantum Ergo
11. Blessing of people with Monstrance
12. Divine Praises
14. Hymn: Holy God, We Praise Thy Name